Saturday, January 31, 2009

Run Fatboy Run

The last 2 weeks of 2008 and the first 2 of 2009 have allowed me to see more movies than I think I have in over a year. I don't think im exaggerating much.

Tonight, I had the pleasure of watching Run, Fatboy, Run starring Simon Pegg and Hank Azaria & directed by David Schwimmer. And it was hilarious! Of course, I was a fan of Shaun of the Dead - not that this movie is quite like that - but the humour is still much the same! Also, a huge fan of Spaced (the great British Simon Pegg sitcom)! I reccomend it greatly! And it has the guy who was the lead in Death at a Funeral - Dylan Moran - (seriously the most i've ever laughed in my life, i think). It's a touching and comedic story of a guy who always runs away from everything, and he finally has to make a stand to face it, or forever be running away. Some great one-liners, here.

It was a nice moment to spend with the Guinea Pig I am baby sitting, as well.

A few great moments:
The only serious relationship I've been in ended in a broken collarbone and a dead meerkat, so I might not be the best for advice.

I got you a present
Libby: Aww thanks
Gordon: It's a CD, I hope you haven't got it. Because I don't have a receipt and I didn't exactly buy it.

Watch it. And if you're still looking for laughs, I reccomend Hamlet 2. That's what I said. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1104733/. Silly and stupid. But funny. Seriously, the song and musical theater production of "Rock Me Sexy Jesus" is worth it all!

Enjoy the last weekend of January! Hope to see you at the barking Spider Sunday @ 9pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment