I have a question.
Where is your passion?
Passion - (noun) 1. any powerful or compelling emotion or feeling, as love or hate.
2. a strong or extravagant fondness, enthusiasm, or desire for anything: a passion for music. 3. the object of such a fondness or desire: Accuracy became a passion with him. 4. an outburst of strong emotion or feeling: He suddenly broke into a passion of bitter words.
Where is it?
I can somewhat understand some of the feelings of smallness in national politics. But i cannot in local politics. You can actually physically meet every candidate on the ballot for your local elections and school boards. And local issues actually immediately effect us. So why the indifference?
Let's make a few new laws:
1. You cannot critisize something without offering an serious alternative solution.
2. Treat all people and animals and things with dignity and respect.
3. "Listening" and "debate' will be taught in every grade in every school.
4. Empathy must be viewed as vitally important.
Let us wake up to reality. Really open our eyes to this illusion we have pulled over us - this maya of falsity and deception.
There is no you and me, no they and we - just unity.